About the job
Do you have an interest in working with the visionary team to build a state-of-the-art product? Are you looking for an ambitious project to showcase your Analytical skills? We are looking for Data Science Interns with 0-1 years of experience to join our team.
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We’re going to be upfront that the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Develop analytics and models that help business teams to make business decisions
2. Develop model data in order to create metrics and dashboards for business process
management and data mining
3. Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights
4. Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key
indicators around team performance.
5. Ensures clear communication and organization of all strategic and business delivery team goals.
● Data Structure & Algorithms
● Hands on with Python Programming
● Knowledge of classification and regression
● Must have an active Git-hub account contributing to their own projects
● Must have a undertaken projects/mini-projects related to Data Science
● Strong knowledge of Azure Notebooks/Google Colab
● Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
● Knowledge of Visualisation Tools (StreamLit/PlotlyDash/Shiny)
● Knowledge of Serverless deployment of Models & Containerization tools like Docker
● Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
● Good coding skills/Writing Starter code
● Good understanding of Neural Networks/Time series/Forecasting/Image classification
● Knowledge of Big Data Analysis/SQL/Pyspark/Big Query
● Understanding of Tensorflow/Pytorch
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion-dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute to a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work-Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up. You are your own boss! We’re going to be upfront and the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernisation, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world-class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring, and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC customers from our Singapore & Indonesia office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content.