Mekari (PT. Mid Solusi Nusantara)
IDR 40,000,000 – 50,000,000
Job description & requirements
Mekari is Indonesia’s no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
- Manage a team of highly motivated data engineers to achieve success and drive the company forward
- Provide technical leadership to your team by giving guidance on designs and coding best practices
- Proactively drive the vision for data engineering, as well as define and execute on a plan to achieve that vision
- Proactively mentor and grow the team to their fullest potential
- Responsible for data quality across business areas
- Collaborate with Data Science team to deliver impactful initiatives
- Implement new technologies and tooling to further enable science and analytics
- A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ Years of Data Platform Experience, preferably with Airflow and AWS related services
- Experience in maintaining datalake and datawarehouse systems and working on large scale data transformation using EMR, Hadoop, Hive, or other Big Data technologies
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Experience with hardware provisioning, forecasting hardware usage, and managing to a budget
- Experience mentoring and managing other Data Engineers, ensuring data engineering best practices are being followed
- Proven track record of sharing outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with security standard compliances is a plus
- Extensive experience working with AWS with a strong understanding of Redshift, EMR, Athena, Lambda, S3, EC2 is a plus
What You Will Get
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia’s no. 1 SaaS company
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up. We wish you the best. Have a great day
Data Warehouse Data Science Big Data
What’s it like working at Mekari (PT. Mid Solusi Nusantara)?
We believe every business stands on the same starting line.
We believe that every business has an equal opportunity to start, grow, and rise to success. A chance to bring your vision to life in providing value to your clients, prosperity for your employees, and building a better Indonesia.
We understand that running a business is a long, long journey, and we are here to be your partner along the way. Through technology, we are empowering your business and employees to progress effortlessly — so that you can focus on running your business while we handle your finance and people management.
This is the reason we exist.