Job description & requirements
- Data acquisition
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Develop data set processes and pipelines
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, quality, and efficiency
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to extract and blend/fuse data
- At least 2 years working in related fields
- Familiar with UNIX Based Operating System
- Strong knowledge in SQL & NoSQL
- Strong knowledge in Database Design (classifying data and identifying interrelationships)
- Experienced in one or more programming languages used to develop data: Python, Java, Scala, C/C++, Go
- Experienced in one or more data warehousing & ETL tools: Hadoop, MapReduce, HIVE, PIG, Apache Spark, Kafka, Talend
Unix Shell Scripting Scala Java Python SQL NoSQL Big Data Unix C/C++
What’s it like working at SIRCLO?
- Work-life harmony.
- Bottom-up management approach, we are always looking for feedback from every team member.
- Flat hierarchy, inclusivity, no office politics BS.
- Growing business with a lot of learning opportunities.