Job description & requirements
- Define business requirements for new services and formulate ways for business practice and performance to improve
- Produce optimal price points for every product and services
- Advising price strategies &/ monetization scenarios that cater to revenue goals & target market (B2B & B2C) including doing some price experiments to test the assumptions
- Collaborate with relevant team/departments to produce pricing insights through customer survey, competitor tracking, sales patterns, – and provide strategies for improvement.
- Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability and assist the sales team with tools/materials needed for them to handle pricing negotiations of client’s proposals
- Responsible to coordinate, maintain, and regularly update a price database to the products created by the company
- Collaborate with related teams to perform cost analysis including but not limited to marketing cost, inventory cost, and production cost.
Requirement & Qualifications
- Experience working as a Business Analyst &/or Pricing Analyst in healthcare, hospitality, or retail -multi-product company at least 2+ years
- Familiar with database management, back-office, and billing systems
- In-depth knowledge of business numbers and familiar with statistics and data analysis
- Strongly attention to detail
- A customer-centric work approach
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative subjects is a plus
Business Analysis Pricing Strategy Analytical Skills Data Analysis Financial Analysis
What’s it like working at Klinik Pintar?
At Klinik Pintar, we love to innovative, collaborative and Passionate to produce helpful health technology and care services.
- Compensation: Competitive monthly salary with overtime pay, Religious Holiday Allowance
- Family: Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Lifestyle: Fully Remote working (WFH), Collaborative, google suites work environment
- Progression: Professional development support for tools and courses
- Health: Paid sick days, health reimbursement system, and BPJS coverage
- Free Manage care services, Free tele-consultation with medical doctor
- Special discount in every health services provide by Klinik Pintar
Klinik Pintar “HELP” Culture:
At the end, there will be always things that need improvement, but so many things that are done well.
We encourage everyone to honest convey both, good things as appreciation and bad things as input
We believe, every great product built with deep understanding for all the customer stakeholders.
Yes, we’re talking about being empathic to our own team, not just customers.