Job description & requirements
- Min. last semester of university/fresh graduate from any major.
- To assist the brand/portfolio team to provide input data on a number basis
- Mastering Microsoft Excel, choosing the right formulas based on the brand team’s needs.
- Willing to serve 6 brands to help fill in data needed.
- Detail-oriented and well organized, multi-tasking, great communication verbal and written, self-driven, and perform a positive attitude
Data Analysis, Data Management, Microsoft Excel
What’s it like working at Hypefast?
At Hypefast, we are passionate, fast paced and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Free lunch, Free snacks, Free coffee
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days